Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chocolate Mint Ice Cream

The Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream turned out so well that I'm trying out another flavour today: Chocolate Mint Ice Cream. I'm making a half-batch again, and I didn't have quite enough peppermint and chocolate mint leaves in my garden, so I added 1 tbsp. Chocolate Mint Rooibos Tea from Sisters Leap Exceptional Teas. I'm also using a Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar for the chocolate, because I couldn't find a Mint Aero Bar (which I thought would have been amazing in ice cream!) Dark chocolate would probably be better with mint, but I really prefer milk chocolate, and it's my ice cream so I can do what I want.

I'll let you know how it turns out, but I can pretty much guarantee it's going to be amazing. (Or if my sister is reading this, it's going to be all kinds of awesome!)
Pin It!

No comments: