Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspire me!

My friend Denise had a great suggestion after reading my post yesterday about lacking inspiration. Why not put my readers to work, and let them plan my meals for a whole week? Here's how it will work:
  1. Send me a recipe. You can email me at kitchenkathy@gmail.com. It should be a supper recipe that you make for your family, and preferably something with "regular", cost-effective ingredients.
  2. I'll pick 7 recipes and try them out next week.
  3. I'll blog about them.
  4. I'll ask my family to vote for their favourite recipe.
  5. I'll mail a prize to the winner (if you want to send me your address... if not, I'll give you a big e-pat on the back!)

This little contest is open to anyone, and you don't have to be an amazing cook.... I know everyone out there makes supper once in a while, so you must have at least one recipe that your family likes!

The deadline will be Saturday, so I have time to go buy groceries on Sunday and be ready for the week. I'm so excited! On your mark, get set, go send me a recipe!!!!

Pin It!

No comments: