Sunday, March 21, 2010

Leftover Samosa Filling = Potato Curry!

I had a little bit of samosa filling (and a whole lot of baked potatoes) leftover from yesterday, so I decided to put it all to good use. I used some of the potatoes and made a double-batch of samosa filling (with 1 tsp. Garam Masala tossed in, just to be different.) Once everything was in the pan (along with the leftovers from yesterday) I added 1 c. vegetable broth and let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes. We ate it with naan bread, and guess what? William even ate all of his! (I'm telling you, naan bread solves all our problems when it comes to mealtime.)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sook said...

Oh I love samosa filling! I'm sorry you had problems with pie dough. Maybe the dough was frozen? I am sure the naan was great with the potatoes! That's a great idea. I will have to try that next time. :)