Friday, March 19, 2010

My favourite Iced Tea

I love making my own iced tea with some of my favourite flavours from Sisters Leap Exceptional Tea.

My favourite used to be Angel Falls Mist, but then I discovered Fruit Cocktail, which is equally as yummy. I've also used Paradiso Peach and Blueberry Skies (sometimes together), and they all make fabulous iced teas.

Here's how I make it:

4 c. water
3 tbsp. tea
2 tbsp. sugar (this was how I used to sweeten it - now I use about 1 tbsp. Saskatoon-flavoured honey)
lots of ice

Bring water to a boil and steep tea for at least 10 minutes (the longer the better.) Add sugar or honey. Fill a pitcher with ice, and pour tea over top, using a strainer to keep out all the loose tea. Pour in a glass and enjoy!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

OH my that sounds Wonderful!
Definately saving this recipe!!!