Sunday, June 6, 2010

Steak & Paprika Potato Salad

I made a grocery list for over a dozen recipes from this month's Rachael Ray magazine, and tonight we tried out one of them.

STEAK & PAPRIKA POTATO SALAD (I followed the exact recipe, except I used some red leaf lettuce instead of arugula)
This was an okay recipe. There was certainly nothing wrong with it, but I think the potatoes could have used some more lemon and garlic. And next time I would make sure I used much larger potatoes, because I lost many, many, many of them to the potato graveyard in the bottom of my barbeque. But otherwise, it was a healthy, filling supper that everyone enjoyed.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love how many of RR's recipes you make! I host Saturdays with Rachael Ray on my blog - you should check it out and participate sometime!

Kathy Blais said...

A friend of mine told me about your blog I think.... can you give me some more details about it? How do you participate? Email me at kitchenkathy at gmail dot com.