Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blueberry Salsa

I haven't had a chance to make this week's Sunday Salad Game recipe, but if anyone feels like making it please let me know how it turns out! It's supposed to have couscous, chickpeas, avocado, and fresh dill. I still plan on making it sometime, but probably not till I get home from holidays.

I do have a quick recipe for you though, and it sort of falls into the 'Sunday Salad' category. My sister-in-law made a delicious blueberry salsa that she served with tortilla chips. It would also be great as a condiment for chicken or fish.

JENNIFER'S BLUEBERRY SALSA
fresh blueberries
red onion, finely chopped
red bell pepper, finely chopped
fresh mint, chopped
Kraft Raspberry vinaigrette

Sorry, I don't have a picture or any measurements for you, but it was very tasty (and quite pretty too!)
Pin It!

No comments: