Sunday, October 24, 2010

New recipes from Sobey's

I've been a lazy blogger this week - I hope you'll forgive me since I found some great recipes to share with you! (I'm still a little lazy though, so I'm just posting the links for the recipes, along with my pictures.) Trust me, these are all amazingly good, so I hope you'll try some of them out yourself!

All these recipes came from the fall edition of Inspired (the free magazine you can get at Sobey's or in your mailbox).

CARMELIZED ONION & GRUYÈRE CROSTINI (I brought these to our friends' house and everybody loved them - carmelized onions are to die for!)

SAUSAGE, ONION & APPLE-TOPPED NAAN (I made these for a super-quick supper one night, and the kids loved them!) SPINACH & ROASTED PEAR SALAD WITH CANDIED PECANS (I made this for lunch one day, and it was fantastic!!)

Pin It!

No comments: