Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Freezer Meals

Here are a couple more things I tossed into freezer bags this week. I bought a big pack of chicken drumsticks on sale, and separated them into two bags (approximately 12 drumsticks in each bag.)

GREEK DRUMSTICKS
olive oil
lemon juice
Greek Seasoning and/or Souvlaki Seasoning


TEQUILA LIME DRUMSTICKS
1-2 oz. tequila
lime juice
olive oil
brown sugar
Cuban Seasoning (or any sort of fajita-flavoured spices... cumin, chili powder, cayenne, etc)

Sorry I don't have measurements.... I filled a cereal bowl with each marinade, and that seemed to cover the chicken when I poured it into each bag. I was pretty generous with the spices, maybe 3-5 tablespoons altogether. Same with the lemon and lime juices. I don't think you could really go wrong, as long as you don't put too much oil (you want to get all the flavour from the other ingredients).
Pin It!

No comments: