Sunday, February 21, 2010

Attention Contest Entries

I think there are still two more recipes to try out, but I'm going to put in an Epicure order in the next day or so, and I thought I'd send out a jar of spices to the winner. So if you submitted a recipe (and would like a prize if you end up being the winner), please post a comment here and let me know which spice you'd like. You can pick any of the spice blends or the Smoky Ranch Dip Mix (not currently in the catalogue.)

I haven't decided how I'll choose the winner yet.... I might just exclude my son from the voting process, and let the rest of the family pick their favourite (because it really wouldn't be fair if Mr. Fussypants got a say in the matter.) Or maybe I should let him be the only judge, since he's so hard to please! Or maybe I'll just pick a name out of a hat, since all the meals have been equally delicious so far. Either way, please let me know what spice you'd like as a prize if you happen to be the lucky winner. And thank you to everyone who submitted a recipe.
Pin It!

3 comments:

LisaMer said...

I'm going to go with the Taco Seasoning!

Lesa said...

Smoky Ranch Dip Mix sounds good to me. :)

Denise :) said...

Chili seasoning please...