It's so simple:
- Cook a chicken breast (cut into strips) in hot oil in a skillet until done.
- Add 2-3 tbsp. of the Cooking Sauce.
- Toss salad with 2-3 tbsp. of the Dressing.
- Plate salad; top with warm chicken.
You can make the salad with whatever you like. Kraft sent me the Asian Chicken Salad Sizzler to try out, and they suggest baby spinach, sliced green onions, shredded carrots, snow peas, bean sprouts, and drained canned mandarin oranges. You could also try some crushed peanuts or cashews, mushrooms, red peppers, red onions... or keep it sweet and simple with chicken, lettuce, and one or two other toppings. The possibilities are endless!I used spinach, red pepper, grated carrots, green onion, and mandarin oranges. The Toasted Sesame Dressing on the salad was fantastic, and the whole thing just went together perfectly!
Now for the giveaway! Kraft sent me 5 coupons for a free Refrigerated Dressing. The come in five flavours:I was so torn about which one I would try out for myself - each flavour just sounds so amazing, and I can think of so many different recipes for each one. (Kraft also has a few recipe suggestions of their own if you're interested.) Since I have Epicure salad dressings in Caesar, Poppyseed, Ranch, and Greek flavours, I decided I should try the Balsamic. (Although I was really tempted by the Asiago Caesar!!) Today for lunch I made myself a quick and easy salad - baby spinach, a few slices of red bell pepper, and a handful of sliced strawberries. I drizzled it with Creamy Balsamic, and voila! A tasty, healthy salad for lunch.
Leave a comment below for each of the following ways to enter:
- Check out the Kraft website and tell me which Salad Sizzler flavour you like best, and which Refrigerated Dressing you would pick if you win.
- Follow this blog. (Click on "Follow" on the left-hand side of the screen.)
- Subscribe to this blog via email. (Enter your email address in the box on the left-hand side of the screen.)
- "Like" Kathy's Kitchen on Facebook. (Click on the FB box on the right-hand side of the screen.) Please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you.
- Post about this giveaway on your FB status: @Kathy's Kitchen has a free giveaway! Check it out at kitchenkathy.blogspot.com. (Use the @ symbol to tag me on FB so I know you posted.)
- Follow me on Twitter (kitchenkathy) and leave your username.
So if you do all of those things, you should leave me 6 separate comments, each one stating how you entered. For example:
- My two favourite Kraft dressings are __________ & __________.
- I follow your blog.
- I subsribe via email. (Leave your email address.)
- I "like" Kathy's Kitchen on FB. (Leave your first name and initial.)
- I posted this giveaway in my FB status.
- I follow you on Twitter. (Leave your username.)