Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rachael Ray Recipes

I've neglected you for a few days, but fear not, I have lots of new recipes for you! You're getting the lazy versions though, because my arms are sore from painting our master bedroom. So just click on the links and check out the recipes from the Rachael Ray magazine.

Corn Cakes with Peppers and Onions (I added a little bacon to the corn cakes, but these were still a huge flop. Kids hated them, but I wasn't really surprised. They look pretty, though!)
Jalapeno, Avocado and Bacon Burgers (I used goat cheese instead of queso fresco, and got lazy with the avocado/onion salad so I just put avocado slices. These were really good, although there was way too much of the cheese topping.)Grilled Creamed Corn (I made a half-batch and used some of it to make Chipotle-Corn Turkey Burgers, and I'll use the rest of it to make Corn Fritters with Grilled Tomatoes. I actually hate creamed corn with a passion, but this stuff was really good! And the burgers were fabulous!)
Update: Here are the Corn Fritters I made. Very yummy, although I didn't have any grilled tomatoes =( to go on top. That would have been delicious!
Pin It!

2 comments:

k-e-household said...

that looks like way too much cheese on those burgers! the corn ones sound ok. I am doing a Rachael Ray salad this week.

Kathy Blais said...

Yeah, I went a little overboard with the cheese mixture, since I had so much of it and I knew it wouldn't get used up. I should have made a half-batch (or less).