Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crockpot Ribs

I don't know if this will taste any good, but I have high expectations (and no other plans for supper tomorrow) so it better be edible.

CROCKPOT RIBS
1 slab of pork ribs
1 c. chili sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. soya sauce
1 tsp. ginger paste (or dry ginger)
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. minced garlic
pinch of chipotle chili powder

Mix the sauce ingredients together and cut the ribs to fit in your crockpot.  Lay in the crockpot and pour sauce over each section of ribs before you add the next one.  Cook on low for 8 hours and serve with rice.

I hope these don't turn out too liquidy from being in the crockpot all day.  If they do, I might take out some of the sauce and thicken it up on the stove so I can brush it on the ribs before serving.  I'll add a picture tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they will just look like a big saucy slab of ribs, so use your imagination for the time being!
Pin It!

No comments: