Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello Dollies/Magic Bars

I made these a couple weeks ago and forgot to post the recipe (because I was too busy devouring the entire pan of it.) These are delicious, and sickeningly impossible to leave on the counter without sneaking a little piece..... and then another.... and then you hide it on yourself and promise not to eat anymore.... and then you say, "Screw that!" and have another piece.... and then you have to admit to your friend who stops by that you ate the whole damn pan except for one little piece that you begrundingly offer her.

Anyway, there are lots of recipes out there, but here's what I did:

HELLO DOLLIES
1/4 c. butter, melted
1 c. graham wafer crumbs
1 c. coconut
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. pecans, chopped
1 can condensed milk

Pour butter into an 8x8" pan (I used a glass pie dish.) Layer the remaining ingredients in order. Bake at 325 F for 30-40 minutes.

Don't make this if you have no willpower and work at home like I do. It will be gone within 24 hours, and so will your dignity.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Stitched by Stéphanie said...

THESE are so FREAKIN' good!!!! Thank goodness by the time I stopped by, you had almost ate the whole pan.... cause I would have done the same. oh yum!