Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chipotle-Glazed Beef Short Ribs

This is another recipe from Best Recipes Ever, for Chipotle-Glazed Beef Short Ribs.
I had high hopes for this recipe. The ribs smelled fantastic when I took them out of the fridge after 24 hours, and they smelled amazing while they were cooking. Then I made the sauce, and when I started basting the ribs and grilling them, the whole damn house reaked. My hair, my clothes, everything smelled like ribs. And not the "Mmmmm! Ribs!" kinda smell. It was a greasy, nasty smell that required a vinegar & water rub-down of my kitchen cupboards and floors, and a hot bubble bath for myself!

Needless to say, I won't be making this recipe again! But I thought I'd share it with you anyway. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did! (I don't have a range fan, so that might have been part of the problem as well.)

Pin It!

No comments: