Sunday, March 27, 2011

Caesar-Crusted Salmon

Tonight's supper is a recipe I got from Epicure Selections, and it only took about 15 minutes to make from start to finish!

I slightly modified this recipe so that it worked with the ingredients that I had at home:

CAESAR-CRUSTED SALMON
2 tbsp. Caesar Dressing Mix
2 tbsp. mayo
1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. milk
juice from 1 lemon
4 salmon filets
1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp. Hot Artichoke Dip Mix
olive oil
romaine lettuce leaves

Combine first 6 ingredients to make the Caesar dressing.  Lay salmon filets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread the dressing over each one.  (There should be some dressing leftover that you can serve with lettuce later on.)  Combine breadcrumbs and Hot Artichoke dip mix together and sprinkle generously over the salmon filets.  Drizzle lightly with olive oil, and bake at 450 F for 10-12 minutes.  Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce.
This was very popular with the grown-ups, but my daughter wasn't a huge fan (she liked it, but didn't love it.)  I didn't even bother making a piece for my son - he had plain salmon with some salt sprinkled on top and thought it was the best thing ever!  I loved the crispy panko crumbs, and I'm always a huge fan of the Epicure Caesar dressing.  I would definitely make this recipe again sometime.
Pin It!

No comments: