Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chocolate Mint Popsicles

I can't take any credit for this recipe - found it on Pinterest and thought it would be the perfect way to use up my coconut milk from last night's meal.

CHOCOLAT MINT POPSICLES
1 c. coconut milk
1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
1/4 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. sugar (next time I'd try honey or something to see if I could make these even healthier)
1/2 c. spinach (I wonder if avocado would work as well?)
a few chocolate chips

Blend together all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Pour into popsicle molds. Add a few chocolate chips to each one, then freeze overnight.
We have no idea we're eating spinach popsicles!
These were really yummy, and you honestly can't taste any hint of spinach.  You could see bits of it, but the kids just thought it was peppermint leaves.  I think this recipe will be the basis for a lot of yummy popsicles this summer!
Pin It!

No comments: