Friday, February 26, 2010

And the winner is.....

I have really enjoyed the past two weeks, sampling all the great recipes that you have sent me. Let's recap the contestants:

Prima Soup
Grilled Pork and Rice Noodle Salad
Chicken Crunch
Sausage & Spinach Baked Pasta
Chicken Masala
Garlic Pork Risotto
Creamy Turkey Curry with Summer Vegetables


In all honest, I can't pick a favourite. They were all good for different reasons. So I asked my daughter what she thought of each one. She decided on a three-way tie between:
  • Grilled Pork and Rice Noodle Salad
  • Sausage & Spinach Baked Pasta
  • Creamy Turkey Curry with Summer Vegetables

I'd have to say she did a good job picking the winners, although I think the really winner was me (and my family!) who got to try out all these wonderful dishes. So everyone who participated is getting a little something from me, to show my appreciation for your excellent recipe choices and your ongoing support of my little food blog.

So here's what you're getting:

  • Michelle - Thai Seasoning (Are you sure you want this one? It's really spicy, and to be honest, it's my least favourite of all the Epicure spices. But it's up to you - maybe you'll love it!)
  • Jackie - Garam Masala
  • Denise - Chili Seasoning (it's on its way to you today!)
  • Lisa - Taco Seasoning
  • Kristin - if you want something, let me know before March 1 so I can order it
  • Lesa - Smoky Ranch Dip Mix

If you end up using your spices in a recipe, please let me know (and take a picture if you want!) and I'll post it on my blog.

That goes for everyone too.... if you make an awesome meal some night and want to share it with me, I'd love to post it on my blog for all the world to see!

Thanks again to everyone who reads this blog and encourages me on my quest to feed my family new and delicious meals. (Except my son, who never likes anything.)

Pin It!

No comments: